Trocar system for the TEP Technique
The Herloon System consists of a reusable Trocar Body including a blunt trocar pin as well as a single-use balloon shaft with a distal balloon and a single-use hand-pump.
- Dilated transparent balloon allows clear view of body structures.
- Elastic balloon material, allowing dilatation and adaption to body structures.
- Adaption of the balloon shaft to the reusable trocar body by engaging and securing with a retention ring
- Cost-effective system
- Balloon System for extraperitoneal hernia surgery
- System is based on a silicon flap valve
- Dissection of peritoneum and abdominal wall is done by a balloon
- Hernia surgery
- Retroperitoneal access in endoscopic urology